The NewImages Festival 2023 programme
NewImages Festival is completely free for the public on Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 April!
Don’t miss the 6th edition which will be held at the Forum des images in the heart of Paris:
What is it?
The XR Competition presents between fifteen and twenty works of digital creation.
VR video games, video mapping, augmented reality, digital art, hybrid shows…
The winners will be announced at the closing ceremony on Friday 7 April.
The selection is currently in progress!
Check out the full artistic program on our website and social networks in early March!
The entire competition will be open to all free of charge on 8 and 9 April 2023 upon reservation.
Out of competition
- An out-of-competition focus is programmed during the 5 days of the festival, an opportunity to highlight the creation of the invited country or city. Thus, in 2023, Quebec’s digital creation will be honored.
- Quebec is a pioneer province in the digital creation sector. This position makes it an international example for all other regions of the world.
- By inviting Quebec, NewImages Festival wishes to highlight the best of digital creation and allow the French and international ecosystem to exchange and learn from the Quebec delegation.
Industry Days: a programme of conferences, workshops and masterclasses dedicated to professionals in the field of culture and digital creation which will take place during the NewImages Festival from 5 to 7 April 2023.
Are you interested in the pro programme?
Discover now the whole programme and our accreditation offers!
NewImages XR Market
Two markets dedicated to digital creation professionals take place during the NewImages Festival, from 5 to 7 April 2023:
- the XR Development Market (co-production market)
- the XR Art Fair (distribution market)