Discussion ‘The Hidden Side of the Metaverse’
Get your ticket to attend the discussion “The Hidden Side of the Metaverse” on Thursday, the 26th of January at 6:30 p.m., within the framework of the season’s theme “Parallel Worlds” programmed at the Forum des images!
To mention the metaverse is to unleash an avalanche of questions such as…
- How does it affect creation? What are the stakes for data protection and how can we protect artists’ copyrights in the metaverse? How can we guarantee artistic freedom there? And how do we stand in front of the Web giants?
- What is the impact of the metaverse on our behaviours? How do we moderate social interactions within the metaverse in order to avoid racism, sexism and homophobia?
- How can we think this virtual world out in the age of environmental responsibility?
This panel discussion moderated by the journalist Xavier de La Porte will attempt to give body to this virtual concept, thanks to three experts:
- Stella Jacob, metaverse consultant
- Isabelle Arvers, curator and art critic
- Nicolas Roussel, researcher
⚠️ Thursday, the 26th of January at 6:30 p.m. at the Forum des images ⚠️